It’s important to consider how you would keep your business running in the interim to maintain relationships with your clients and supplier’s.
Our business interruption insurance can protect your business from unforeseen circumstances that may result in loss of income.
Key Cover of Business Interruption Insurance Cover
• Cover for profits income that your business would have earned
• Cover for fixed costs operating expenses, eg rent and utilities, and other costs still being incurred
• Extra expenses – reimbursement for reasonable expenses that allow the business to continue operation
• Denial of access to your premises
• Damage to public utilities
• Damage to suppliers/customers premises making your business unable to trade
• Cover for loss or damage to account records so unable to recover customer debts